Information and Documentation Center on NATO in Moldova, in partnership with the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in the Republic of Moldova, announces a call for research papers on the ocassion of 60th anniversary of Turkey’s NATO membership. Experts are invited to analyze and discuss the history of Turkey-NATO relations, the geopolitical position of Turkey in the region, Turkey’s role in ensuring regional security and Turkey’s involvement in NATO-led missions and operations, as well as other relevant subjects.
The papers will be published in the Academic Journal – a brand on-line publication of the Information and Documentation Center on NATO in Moldova, which will be officially launched on 5 October, 2012. The event will engage the experts who elaborated the papers, the representatives of the academic world and civil society into public discussions and debates regarding the evolution of Turkey-NATO relations.
- Working language of the research – English or Romanian;
- The abstract should not exceed the limit of 150 words, using 12 pt, Times New Roman, spacing 1.5, submitted in .doc. The deadline for abstract submission is 1 September, 2012;
- The full research paper should not exceed the limit of 1500 words, using 12 pt, Times New Roman, spacing 1.5, submitted in .doc format. The full research submission is due by 15 September, 2012;
- Bibliographic references – endnote format;
- The focus of the research should match the thematic of the Journal.
For more information, please contact us at:
Tel.: + 373 22 577824
Fax.: + 373 22 577815